Project Description(Last Updated On: April 3, 2018)
Electromagnetic flowmeter can be used to measure the volume flow of conductive fluid in a closed pipeline. It is widely applied in the flow measurement and control in the fields of chemical and petroleum industry, metallurgy industry, water and waste water, agriculture and irrigation, paper making, food and beverage industry and pharmaceutical industry.
- Measurement is not affected by the variation of flow density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. High accuracy measurement is guaranteed according to the linear measurement principle.
- No obstacle in the pipe, no pressure-loss and lower requirement for straight pipeline.
- DN 6 to DN2000 covers a wide range of pipe size. A variety of liners and electrodes are available to satisfy different flow characteristic.
- Programmable low frequency square wave field excitation, improving measurement stability and reducing power consumption.
- Implementing 16 bits MCU, providing high integration and accuracy; Full-digital processing, high noise resistance and reliable measurement; Flow measurement range up to 1500:1.
- High definition LCD display with backlight.
- RS485 or RS232 interface supports digital communication.
- Intelligent empty pipe detection and electrodes resistance measurement diagnosing empty pipe and electrodes contamination accurately.
- SMD component and surface mount technology (SMT) are implemented to improve the reliability.