Project Description(Last Updated On: March 23, 2018)
Electromagnetic flowmeter is composed of sensor and converter. It has two forms: compact-type and remote-type. The remote-type also needs a special double-layer shielded cable to connect the converter and the sensor. There are seven kinds of electrode materials and four kinds of lining materials available for sensor.
- Measurement is not affected by the variation of flow density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. High accuracy measurement is guaranteed according to the linear measurement principle.
- No obstacle in the pipe, no pressure-loss and lower requirement for straight pipeline.
- DN 6 to DN2000 covers a wide range of pipe size. A variety of liners and electrodes are available to satisfy different flow characteristic.
- Programmable low frequency square wave field excitation, improving measurement stability and reducing power consumption.
- Implementing 16 bits MCU, providing high integration and accuracy; Full-digital processing, high noise resistance and reliable measurement; Flow measurement range up to 1500:1.
- High definition LCD display with backlight.
- RS485 or RS232 interface supports digital communication.
- Intelligent empty pipe detection and electrodes resistance measurement diagnosing empty pipe and electrodes contamination accurately.
- SMD component and surface mount technology (SMT) are implemented to improve the reliability.